Friday, September 28, 2007

Tag, I'm It

Okay, I'll invite myself to play with the sisters.

Jobs I've held: (Before I read this list I thought I hadn't had that many different jobs...)

1. Newspaper delivery boy
2. Newspaper subscription saleskid
3. Standard Office Supply Delivery Boy
4. Stardard Office Furniture Delivery Boy
5. Standard Office Saturday Store Clerk
6. Teacher's Assistant Oakridge School for the Handicapped
7. Night Stocker ToysRus
8. Pressman Offset Club
9. Salesperson Offset Club
10. Salesperson excelgraphics
11. Salesperson Rocky Mountain Printing
Whew!!!

Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Lord of the Rings (Any of them - prefferably extended versions)
2. Oh Brother Where Art Thou
3. Tommy Boy
4. Most of the Pixar & Dreamworks films
5. High School Musical (1&2)
Just kidding about High School Musical, I meant to add that to a list of movies I can't watch over and over.

Places I have lived:

1. Sandy, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Irwin, Idaho
4. France & Belgium, various cities
5. Alpine, Utah
6. Lindon, Utah
7. Saratoga Springs, Utah
8. State of Insanity

Shows I Enjoy:

1. ESPN SportsCenter
2. Any Football Game
3. Any PGA Golf Tournament
4. About any sporting event
5. AFV with the kids
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
7. Spongebob (so sue me)
8. That's so Raven, Suite Life, Hannah Montana - oh wait, these need to be part of the same list with High School Musical (1&2), probably something titled "shows I hate but end up seeing over and over again" or "better than ipecac syrup."

Places I have been on Vacation:

1. Swan Valley, Idaho
2. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
3. Hawaii
4. Cruise to Mexico
5. Vail, CO
6. Anaheim, CA (DisneyLand)
7. San Diego, CA
8. Norther CA (Redwoods, San fransisco, Sacramento etc.)
9. Lots of places in UT

Favorite Foods:

1. Pizza
2. Bangkok Grill - anything
3. Sushi
4. Blahblahdoblah from Bombay House (indian food and I don't remember how to say it - ask Dal what it is).
5. The molten chocolate cake from Chili's

Websites I visit (almost) daily:

· hotmail.com
· msn.com
· desnews.com
· sltrib.com
· blogger
· cougarblue.com

Nicknames I have been called:

· Dirty Kurty
· Koitus (don't ask)
· Bones
· Walky
· Fat Head

I tag back all of you to go back and list this:

My Favorite Recreational or Diversionary Activities (not the same as exclusively athletic activities) i.e - hobbyish things:

· Golf
· Running
· Rock Climbing
· BYU Football Games
· Board Games (especially German board games)
· Video Games
· Reading
· Anything really with Nan & the kids

2 comments:

megan said...

Oh, dear, Kurtis with a heavy New York Accent is a little risque, isn't it?

I'll take your tag and raise you another tag that seemed to be left off Mel's: "Injuries I've Had."

s.mouse said...

Funny list. And we're family. ;)